Intelligent Agents for Mobile and Virtual Media
As the Internet and the WWW impact on corporate and private activities, the human-computer interface is becoming a central issue for the designers of these systems. Such interfaces will decide the success or failure of future technologies, which will have to provide users with easy-to-use 'intelligent' problem solving tools. 'Intelligent Agents' are likely to play a significant role in the design of these interfaces, and this book explores how they are starting to influence media-based systems.
|Submitted :||6th, August 2008|
- [(Intelligent Agents for Mobile and Virtual Media )] [Author: Rae Earnshaw] [Jul-2012]
- Publisher : Springer London Ltd
- Publication Date : 2012-07-31
- Lowest New Price : $757.38
- Lowest Used Price : $616.36